I am sure you are aware the Victorian Government has announced that Stage 3 “Stay at home” restrictions will be reinstated across metropolitan Melbourne from 11.59 pm tonight, Wednesdya 16th July 2020. As part of these directions I will be reverting to Zoom Appointments for the next 6 weeks.
I provide a safe, comnfortable and confidential environment where you can talk about your concerns and challenges And draw on a variety of resources, models and approaches to assis tyou in gain awareness and understanding of what to do.
I will assist you by providing 3 forms of contact:
- Face to face
- Telephone Consult
Areas of Speciality:
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Developing an improved awareness of the self and others
- Relationship Difficulties and Challenges
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counselling
- Fertility concerns, including IVF Treatment
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Grief and Loss
- High Sensitivity
- Improving Communication
- Mediating Conflict and Misunderstandings
- Bullying and Harassment
- Life Transitions and Changes
- Parenting Skills
- Me&IVF Support Group for Single Women and Couples
- Surviving as a Highly Senstive Person
- Relationship Transformation in a Patricarchal Society
- I am emotional and that's OK!
- Solution-Focused Therapy - chunking concerns/challenges how to manage.
- Interpersonal Therapy - strengths and weakness of the individual.
- Narrative Therapy - influenced and developed through life experiences.
- Relational Life Therapy - direct approachwith clients and their relational lives.
- Emotion Focused Therapy - how emotions influence our experiences.
- Attachment Therapy - early attachment styles influence the life cycle.
- Mindfulness - aware of the here & now andlearning to take control.
- Supportive Expressive Therapy - acknowledge & normalise concerns.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - thoughts influence how we behave.