Fees & Rebates
Fees: New Fees effective 1st February 2018
Initial Session 1.5 hours:
- Individuals: $265, less Medicare Rebate where applicable
- Couples: $305, less Medicare Rebate where applicable
Subsequent Sessions up to 60 minutes:
- Individuals: $185, less Medicare Rebate where applicable
- Couples: $215, less Medicare Rebate where applicable
Small Groups (>6 participants)
- Fees based on the number of participants, less Medicare Rebate where applicable
Executive Coaching / Workplace Workshops
- Fees based on the service required and number of participants, includes GST Component.
- Recent increase in fees due to recent increase in Clinic and overhead costs.
- $3.00 service fee is charged for all credit card transactions.
- Extra time allocated to the scheduled session will be charged accordingly.
- All fees are payable at the end of each session.
Medicare and Private Health Insurance rebates may be available depending on the presenting issues.
To receive the Medicare Rebate for psychological services, simply visit your GP to arrange a Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP) referral. This is a simple process which entitles you to claim for up to 10 sessions (Medicafre Rebate of $84.80 per session) and/or 10 group therapy sessions (Medicare Rebste of $21.65 per session) valid for a calendar year (1st January - 31st December).